Sunday, August 19, 2012

On Leaving Canada

Hi everyone!
So, I had planned on blogging a few days ago, to give everyone a final update before I left LaCrete. But life happened, and now I'm sitting in the Edmonton airport, waiting to fly out to Calgary, where I'll head through US Customs, fly to Los Angeles, and then fly directly to beautiful Rarotonga.
I'm excited. I'm not totally sure what God has in store for me while I'm there, but I'm sure that it will be an adventure like no other. Possibly a hard adventure with occurrences that I do not necessarily enjoy, but a good adventure nonetheless.
This past week has been a crazy time of coming and going and packing. But I've made it through to this point. God is faithful. Yay!
And I'm sitting here in the airport, realizing that many people I had hoped to see and re-connect with have not been seen or re-connected with, and for that I apologize. But I have had a wonderful 6 months with my family and friends in LaCrete and Alberta. I was super blessed to see many friends from British Columbia as well. In a number of months I will come back and see you again. Thank you for your prayers and your support. Thank you for the meals and the chats. Please don't hesitate to stay in touch while I'm gone. I may not be the best at responding in a timely manner, but I will try. And for those of you who don't know, my email is darlalawan@hotmail.com
I need to sign off now, and continue this adventure with God.
God Bless you all
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback welcome!