Monday, August 6, 2012

So, I'm not entirely sure what to call this post. I think that it may just remain as the nameless post...I suppose we shall see.
This post is all about how I probably over-reacted to my mission board meeting. The mission board at my church is a wonderful group of people, and I'm not entirely sure why I was so nervous.
I guess I was thinking that I would have to know exactly everything that God wanted me to do after this next step, and so it kinda freaked me out.
But the meeting went very well. Praise God!
We discussed support, travel insurance, types of ministry, and culture. It was one of my most enjoyable evenings last week!
On Friday, I went to Eagles Nest, did dishes, and saw a whole bunch of people I hadn't seen in the last two weeks. God spoke to me that evening on being ready and available to serve wherever, whenever. There are times when God puts words in your mouth and it's time to speak. Other times, He requires you to serve using your hands. It was a really good evening.
Yesterday, I started saying good-bye to friends, and the countdown in on. I have 12 days until I fly out of the country.

A thought for the day:
Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him. Proverbs 30:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback welcome!