Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

So...a new year...good-bye to the old and hello to the new!
First of all my apologies for the extreme delay in blogging. A few months ago, I was struggling financially, and cut my internet use, because there are other things more important than internet. God has completely provided for my every need, but now I'm very out of the habit of blogging...one of my goals for the new year though, is to begin posting more regularly again.

I just want to send out a big thank you to all my friends and family, especially my home church, who have supported me in the last year. I pray that God blesses you richly in the year to come, and I want you all to know that each donation, each card, each email, each prayer has been an extreme blessing, and always come right at the right moment.

I'm entering 2014 with no set goals or agenda. In the next few weeks, YWAM Cooks is fasting and praying together as a base and during that time I'll be spending some time personally setting goals and a personal vision for myself this year.

So far, in the past few weeks, God has laid on my heart these few words: a new beginning, salvation, and grace. I'm going to study these further during the next few weeks and see where and to what God is really calling me to.

I feel like this year will be bringing huge changes in my life, so I'm waiting to see where God opens/closes doors.

I'll be keeping you all posted, but I just really want to thank you all for your continued love and support! Stay in touch:)
I will do my best to do better...
Blessings and Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback welcome!