Thursday, March 20, 2014

SO...i realized that my last few blogs have been hard blogs, and I think, that it's time for a change of pace.
I don't want anyone to think that this leaving Rarotonga is all bad, because it's not. It's extremely difficult to leave this place, I've grown and developed so much as a person here, as a Christian, as a missionary.
I love people here, I have good memories here, so it is difficult to leave this place behind, especially not knowing when or if I'll ever return.
But leaving is not all bad. Even though I'm not sure where I'm going from here or what God will do in my life, I know that this is His best for me, and that He will reveal things to me in His time.
I'm looking forward to going home, to seeing family, to having a small break to rest and recuperate and really press into God.
And then go where He leads next. Someone messaged me after my last post and reminded me that the adventure is not over, and it's not. As long as I continue to follow His heart, the adventure with Him continues.
I am hopeful for the future, and curious to see what He'll unfold!
15 days til the next adventure!

2 comments:

  1. You are amazing Darla.... God is going to refresh you and then send you somewhere else just as good as here... :) Rest and be refreshed... and enjoy your coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and feedback welcome!